You are invited to join Wesleyan College on campus in Taylor Hall or ZOOM for a virtual information session about graduate programs on Tuesday, November 17 at 6:00pm. Learn about Wesleyan’s five fast-track hybrid graduate programs designed for working professionals or for anyone with a bachelor’s degree.
– Master of Business Administration with a study abroad component
– Master of Science in Nonprofit Management*
– Master of Science in Health Care Administration*
– Master of Industrial-Organizational Psychology
– Master of Elementary Education
Wesleyan graduate programs include online courses for student flexibility as well as the college’s signature seminar-style traditional classes on campus evenings or weekends. All classes are taught by faculty with real-world, professional experience and outstanding academic credentials. Wesleyan graduate degree programs are open to men and women.