Wesleyan College invites you to ZOOM a virtual information session about graduate programs on Monday, September 14 at 6:00pm (RSVP here). Learn about Wesleyan’s three fast track hybrid graduate programs designed for working professionals or for anyone with a bachelor’s degree!
Graduate Business Programs – newly redesigned with three concentration options
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nonprofit Management*
- Master of Science in Health Care Administration*
Master of Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Assess how effectively an organization’s policies improve employee well-being and impact the bottom line.
- Optimize employee selection, placement, and training.
- Design performance appraisals that empower employees and streamline business processes.
- Develop leaders who can foster employee motivation and commitment.
Master of Elementary Education
- Wesleyan’s learner-centered program emphasizes the importance of play, creativity, mindfulness, and building productive learning communities.
Graduate programs include online courses for student flexibility as well as Wesleyan’s signature seminar-style traditional classes on campus evenings or weekends. All classes are taught by faculty with real-world, professional experience and outstanding academic credentials. Our graduate degree programs are open to men and women.